Delivery Services & Rates
- 3 - 5 Working Day UK Tracked Delivery: £3.95
- 48 Hour UK Guaranteed (Tracked) Delivery: £6.95
- 24 Hour UK Guaranteed (Tracked) Delivery: £9.95
- "Small Packet" EC Delivery: £9.95
- "Small Packet" Rest of World Delivery: £14.95
- "Large Packet" Int. Delivery: Email Quotation
Returns Policy (Summary)
- We are fully compliant with The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
- You are responsible for taking care of goods received whilst in your possession.
- Any item received in sealed packaging must not be opened unless you intend to keep it.
- It must be in the original condition and with all the original manufacturer packaging and accessories included where applicable. Any item to be returned must be in a re-saleable condition without having been damaged, worn or used in any way
- The manufacturer picture header card must be returned with no damage or tears and must come back with the goods
- For hygiene reasons wigs, tights and jewellery cannot be returned for a refund unless still sealed (unopened) in their original packaging
- When you return an item, please include a copy of your invoice and the reason for return.
- You are responsible for any returned goods. We recommend using a tracked delivery service. Please obtain and keep the Post Office receipt as this proof of postage may be required at a later date
- We regret that any guaranteed, express or courier delivery charges cannot be refunded if an item is returned, unless the item was faulty originally
- We will try to refund you as quickly as possible and process the refund within 7-14 working days of receiving your return. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any goods are returned which do not adhere to our Terms and Conditions we will contact you to discuss further.
- Faulty goods must be returned for inspection before a refund can be issued. If a replacement is needed in a hurry we strongly recommend you place a new order and send the original item back as soon as possible for a refund.
- Any faults or damage in transits should be notified to us in writing preferably at the time of receipt. As a consumer you have 30 days in which to notify us from the date of receipt. The item must not be used or worn in that time if a refund is required.